CIPET JEE 2016
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) is going to conduct Joint Entrance Exam for admission to Diploma of PMT/ DPT/ PGD-PPT/ PGD-PTQM/ PD-PMD with CAD/CAM for academic session 2016- 17 on 05th June 2016. CIPET JEE 2016 admission form is available at all CIPET locations in the month of May and you can also download from CIPET website. Know eligibility criteria, application fee, schedule and other details on CIPET JEE 2016.
There are various Colleges which are affiliated to CIPET namely Anna Univeristy, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Gautam Buddh Technical University and Gujarat Technological University & 15 Centres at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Hajipur, Haldia, Jaipur, Imphal, Lucknow, Mysore and Panipat.
- For Diploma Programs: Candidates should have passed Class 10 or School Secondary level examination with English and Science and Math as compulsory papers from any recognized board of examination.
- For Postgraduate Programs: Candidates must have three year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects for Plastics Processing & Testing discipline or 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent for Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM.
- For General / OBC Category:250/-
- For SC / ST Category: 50/-
- Candidates belongs to North East Region are exempted from fee
Candidate’s age should not be more than 21 years to apply for the entrance examination.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The entrance exam will be of 100 multiple choice questions & the exam duration will be of 120 minutes
- The questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Last Date of Registration: 06th May 2016
- Last Date of Submission: 13th May 2016
- Date of JEE: 05th June 2016
- Academic Session will Start: From 20th July 2016
Director General, CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Ph No: 044 – 22254780, Fax: 044 – 22254787 & E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for detail Advertisement and other Information
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in 1968 at Chennai, by Government of India with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) assistance. The main objective of setting up of the institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country. International Labour Organization (ILO) served as the executing agency. During the initial project period between 1968 and 1973, the institute achieved the targets envisaged and was rated as one of the most successful UNDP projects implemented worldwide. Today CIPET is a premier national institution under the aegis of the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India fully devoted to Skill development training, Technical support, Academic Research (STAR). CIPET operates on hub & spokes model with 29 locations with – 5 High Learning Centres, 13 Other Learning Centres, 3 Specialized Units, 2 R & D Wings, 5 Vocational Training Centre, 1 Polymer Data Services spread across the length & breadth of the country catering to the needs of Polymer and allied industries.
CIPET stands tall not only as a premier institute in the country but also emerged as a global institution renowned for its research & development and high quality training in the field of plastics. CIPET has been accredited with ISO 9001:2008 QMS, ISO/IEC – 17025, ISO/IEC – 17020 certification on Design, Development and Conduct of specialized training courses in Plastics Engineering & Technology and rendering technical /consultancy services in design, tooling, plastics processing & testing to the plastics & allied industry. Besides, STAR activities, CIPET also plays pivotal role in developing employment opportunities especially for youth, self-employment and entrepreneur development though various skill development training programs.
Headquartered in Chennai, CIPET has centres at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Hajipur, Haldia, Imphal, Jaipur, Kochi, Lucknow, Raipur, Madurai, Murthal and Mysore. All the 16 state-of-the-art centers are equipped with excellent infrastructure facilities in the areas of Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tooling & Mould Manufacturing, Plastics processing, Testing and Quality Assurance with plan fund support from Government of India. The infrastructure facilities in terms machineries, equipments and technology are continuously upgraded and modernized in tune with the global plastics industry.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
4 Jan 2016
February 14, 2016
February 15, 2016
February 19, 2016
February 20, 2016
February 23, 2016