India Jobs Book Online Essay Competition 2017
India Jobs Book announces India Jobs Book Online Essay Competition for School and College Students. The Essay Competition is scheduled to be held in English language only.
Topic for the Essay Competition is “Clean India (Swachh Bharat)”.
Guidelines & Rules of Essay Competition:
- Contest is open to students of Indian & no registration and no entry fee.
- Competition will be for School & College Students.
- Qualification is School Students of Classes 8th to 12th / Students pursuing ITI or Diploma/ College Students pursuing Graduate, B.E/ B. Tech, MBBS, LLB or equivalent qualification.
- The Essay must be between 400 and 700 words.
- The Essay should be sent in the word format with 12 font size. It should carry the name of the author, date of birth, qualification, Father/ Guardian’s name, Address, Mobile number/Telephone number (along with STD code) and e mail ID.
- The Author will be solely responsible for any violation of the Copyright Act where the material submitted for the competition is not original.
- Entry should be an individual effort and not a combined work.
- Entries are to be submitted via the online, no offline entry.
- The entries will be judged by the organizers. The Judges’ decision will be final.
- All entries for the Competition should be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Cash Prizes will be pay through Cheque/Draft/Money order and Gift Hampers, certificate which will be sent via Regd. Post or Courier.
- We hold the rights to cancel any entry without any prior information and clarification.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail or by post.
- A list of prize-winners and the prize-winning essays (1st, 2nd & 3rd) will be published in indiajobsbook.com online portal.
- Last date of receipt of entries is 20th December 2016. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Winners will be announced within two months after the deadline for competition.
- Comments or questions about the India Jobs Book Online Essay Competition are welcome. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Prize: Rs.2500/- in cash
- Second Prize: Rs.1500/- in cash
- Third Prize: Rs.500/- in cash
- Five Consolation Prizes: Cash/ Gift Hampers & Books (Rs.200/-) each
All the winners of above prize(s) shall also be awarded a certificate of excellence.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
29 Sep 2014
30 Sep 2014
1 Oct 2014