- You are here: Home » Govt Jobs. » Job tags: Graduate, Grama Panchayath Secretary, Karnataka Examinations Authority, and Panchayath Development Officer. » Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 1624 Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Vacancies – Last Date 15 October 2016
Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 1624 Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Vacancies – Last Date 15 October 2016
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) invites applications for the post of Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on direct recruitment. Eligible & interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 October 2016.
Total No. of Posts: 1624 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Panchayath Development Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 815 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20000-36300/-
Post Name: Grama Panchayath Secretary
- No. of Vacancy: 809 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14550-26700/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- For 2A,2B,3A&3B Category Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General and others and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/Category-1 through Specified Bank. Differently abled candidates are exempted from fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written Examination.
Click here for detail Advertisement and other Information
Click here for apply Online